Home Window Tint & Film in Charlotte NC
Can’t cool a room, have expensive flooring to protect, tired of the glare on your screens? Hüper Optik Residential Window Film offers unparalleled value and performance.
When it comes to home improvement Hüper Optik nano-ceramic window film offers options and affordability. By using Nano Technology, Hüper Optik incorporated precious metals such as, silver, gold and platinum into the film instead of dyes to allow in the maximum amount of light but reject the maximum amount of heat and UV Rays without increasing the visual reflectivity of the glass. If you’re suffering from any of the issues below we can help.
DO YOU HAVE A BLAZING HOT SPACE IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE?
If you do, it’s most likely facing south to southwest where the sun beats down the hardest. Just by adding solar film to these windows, you can make an unbelievable difference in your comfort level at home, while simultaneously reducing emissions AND your energy bill.
HAVE EXPENSIVE FURNISHINGS, HARDWOODS OR ARTWORK?
The UV Rays from the sun are strong enough to fade anything in it’s path.
Don’t let that happen to you!
We carry films that will block 99.9% of UV Rays.
DOES THE SUN CAST HARSH GLARE ON YOUR SCREENS?
We can cut down the glare and pesky white light terrorizing your TV by blocking all the way up to 95% of VLT (visible light transmission). Then you don’t have to listen to the kids complain!
We have installed hundreds of projects around the Charlotte Metro, Commercial and Residential.
Why should I choose Hüper Optik tint for my home windows?
In addition to being the first patented nano-ceramic window film, Hüper Optik touts itself as a superior product in every way. Hüper Optik developed spectrally selective technology to create a multi-layer filter that separates the suns heat, light and UV rays to provide comfort without compromising your view. With 7 or 15 layers of protection these Huper Optik films not only excel in stopping Infrared Heat and UV Rays but they are also architecturally preferable. There’s no better film on the market to accomplish these goals. Period!
- great for use in conjunction with Low-E Coated Windows
- ¼ of the reflectivity
- 3 times as much Infrared rejection
- 13℃ cooler interior temperatures
- 25 times more durable than films that use dyes
- Read about why we use Hüper Optik Window Film Products
These are measured against Hüper Optik’s competitors, so you know they’re top of the line. Choosing this top tier brand for your windows will further enhance the benefits of residential tinting, including:
- Blocks out more heat in the summer
- Reduces fading and sun damage on your furniture
- Saves you money on your energy bill
- Rejects 99.9% of UV rays, protecting you from the more harmful effects of the sun
- Increases skin protection
- Improves your view at night due to low reflectivity
- Keeps glass fragments together in the event of a break, providing additional safety
- Heightens your home’s aesthetics
What People are Saying About Huper Optik
“Our Energy Star rating went from 78 to 83. Since installing Hüper’s Energy Saver Ceramic 35, we’ve had an overall savings YTD 2009 of $112, 609, over a 7-month period.”
Upon completion of the installation, looking through the windows from the inside of the structure it is nearly impossible to see the difference of visibility through the glass, but the reduced heat gain through the windows is very noticeable.”
Our receptionist doesn’t have to “squint” anymore, since Hüper’s Drei was installed. It was causing tension headaches, and damaging our carpet and woodwork.”
“The energy savings we needed had to have a very quick return on investment…that’s why for Mayaguez Resorts, the Ceramic 30 was the best choice. We were able to decrease the tonnage on our chiller, and that really helped our bottom line.”
What are my options with Hüper Optik Residential Window Films?
AAA Window Solutions can install the following products from Hüper Optik. You’re welcome to read over each film series, and to make your selection easier, there is a window tint simulator on the manufacturer’s website that we recommend you consult.
- Select Series: Originally developed for the Space Shuttle, the Spectrally Select series uses nanotechnology to allow the maximum amount of light to pass through the window while rejecting the maximum amount of heat, all without increasing overall reflectivity. This tint is perfect for providing maximum visibility with a natural tone. The two types of Select window film are Sech and Drei. These are out top rated films.
Download Window Film Spec Sheet – DREI
Download Window Film Spec Sheet – SECH
- Ceramics Series: The product that made Hüper Optik famous, the Ceramic series is made possible by nano-ceramic technology. This high performance coating is the most effective and most versatile window film available.
Download Window Film Spec Sheet – Ceramic 30
- Therm-X Series: Specially designed for customers who want to boost their energy efficiency, the Therm-X film series targets high heat rejection and high light transmission. This means your heating and ventilation system doesn’t need to work as hard to keep your house at your preferred temperature.
Download Window Film Spec Sheet – Therm-X 30
- Fusion Series: If you’re seeking a balance of privacy and energy efficiency, consider Fusion films. This series offers high heat rejection, pleasing aesthetics, and sustainability.
Download Window Film Spec Sheet – Fusion Series
- Traditional Series: A basic tint with a focus on energy-saving and cost-effectiveness.
Download Window Film Spec Sheet-Traditional Series
- Exterior Series: Say no to harmful UV rays and save on your energy bill when you choose the Exterior film series.
Download Window Film Spec Sheet – Exterior Series
With our consultation, we can help you pick out the film and tint level that’s perfect for your home. Once you have Hüper Optik tinting on your windows, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Remember that AAA Window Solutions also specializes in window cleaning. Not only do we know how to install your brand new window film – we also know the best way to maintain it. We proudly serve the greater Charlotte area, and you can reach us online or by calling (704) 765-9982.